View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srajan0929 View Post
honestly i was feeling kind of unstable after my recent laminectomy. i might consider prolotherapy. would getting it from dr. hauser really make a difference or would a local prolotherapy doctor suffice?

thanks

raj
I'll add to the previous comment: Hauser is extremely thorough at the cost of some pretty serious pain during and immediately afterwards. I had two wrists and a shoulder done at once and spent the rest of the day whining. Laura had a knee, neck, shoulders, and low back done and had the pain ramp up so much that she needed a Lortab and a break in between treatments. Adleson is a lot more gentle but he tends to focus on a specific area rather than treat a whole region the way Hauser does. Both, though, treat far more and far more aggressively than any other prolotherapist we've seen or heard of and both have the experience to tell you what else you'll need to get the most out of the treatments.
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog