Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 07:40 AM

Hi bfdfix,

I feel you as i am on the same boat where i have the worse nightmare last year. I have been having back problem on my L5S1 since 2010 where i injured myself pulling and push some heavy metal crate around the work. Think about it, really feel myself stupid and it took about six month to covered. So i am good to be back to gym and do whatever i want. Then out of nowhere, i relapsed my problem again on 2012 and i took another 6-9 month to rehab and i am back to normal again. I am thinking maybe i am young during that time and the damage was not serious and the DDD was not that bad. So after many years later since 2010, i think it slowing turning to DDD badly and the tear was getting bigger and bigger although, it was heal with scar tissue which is still weaker than before. So the worse happened on 2010 DEC while i lift dish washer and dryer into my car. After a week or two, i started to get worse and worse. I can't even walk and lift 1L of milk. I went to start rehab by my spine DR for 9 month and my condition improved. Although, it has improve but i still can't bend and lift more than 4kg. My sitting and walking improve but i still can't work my job as a service tech. So my Spine Dr suggest a discogram and see what happen on that disc. If it heal, i think the dye should be contain within the annular but it did not as CT show the annular is totally torn and dye leak into the surface. This conclude that if i load my spine with weight it will cause pain and unstable condition there. But if i am not doing anything, just resting, moving and sitting then my pain level is just 1. So i believe, some spine condition can heal and some like my case it did not heal anymore. So you can find out with discogram then you will know what your option of getting your life back. It is tough road, and we are on the same boat to support each other.