Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 08:00 PM

Hi bfdfix,

Seem like you are worse than me, i will not want to keep fighting this way in my life as we cannot turn back the clock. Time in life will be wasted in our condition and if we can get better and enjoy life. Then this will be a way to live without thinking what furture will bring if the condition is not better or worse. I am currently looking at LP-ESP, which i think is a good prosthesis. From there, you will need to find a surgeon that do the prosthesis that you like and go from there. If cost and time work fine then book the appointment for surgery and put the rest to GOD HAND. Try your best to get in best shape before you going into the surgery. Sure, put you at better mind stage than now. I hope, you will find out soon about what you want to do and what purpose make you decide the surgery route. I am doing it for myself as well as my kids and wife as they need a daddy that can work and bring food on the table. The rest like will you able to do high impact sport again, i will not really want to worry that as it is not the main purpose in life if you cannot even feed yourself and family. GOD will sure bring us some light in this dark tunnel....