View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 02:03 PM

Default Thank you

@Harrison

Thank you for your prayer. And as things progress I will be back here to update this post. Right now I am still waiting to receive the diagnosis report from all the doctors I gave access to my medical records. I know what both my orthopedic doctors and the doctor from my QME has reported... but I want to see what these foreign doctors have to say.

Tea for sale??? I never thought of that one... LOL.

It is quite good though. With the little time I can be up I love making tea and love making homemade Sandwich bread:

2 1/2 Cups water
3 Cups Great River Organic Milling, Organic Whole Wheat Bread Flour
3 Cups Great River Organic Milling, Organic Specialty Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
1 Tbsp The Spice Lab Finely Ground Pure Himalayan Salt
3 Tbsp Kirkland Signature Organic Sugar
3 Tbsp Authentic Menu Imported Virgin Sunflower Oil
2 1/4 Tsp Fleischmanns Bread Machine Yeast

NOTE: We use the Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker for kneading only. We do not use the Breadmaker to bake the bread. We do not like the way it tastes nor is it very usable for sandwiches.

Mix all dry ingredients, EXCEPT yeast, in a large bowl then set aside. Slowly heat the water until it reaches 120-125 degrees. Pour immediately into Breadmaker baking pan. Add Sunflower Oil. Then slowly pour the dry ingredients into the Breadmaker baking pan over-top the water and oil. Make sure that the dry ingredients completely cover the water and oil. Add Bread Machine Yeast on-top of the dry ingredients. Close the Breadmaker. Select the kneed only setting (our setting is #8). Push start.

After 5 minutes open the lid and with a spatula make sure that all the ingredients are mixing/kneading well together. Assist the Breadmaker if needed until the dough is in a ball shape. Close the lid. The setting for kneading will take 1 1/2 hours.

When finished move the dough to a USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel 13 x 4 x 4 Inch Pullman Pan and softly spread the dough evenly in the Pullman, pushing down to make sure all air pockets are gone. Wet a thin dish towel with warm/hot water then squeeze excess water out... cover the Pullman and let sit at room temperature for one hour.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees if your oven cooks hot or 370 degrees if it is exact. Remove the dish towel from the Pullman. Very carefully make sure the dough is not covering the top sides of the pan. If it is, then gently press the dough towards the insides, essential shaping the dough into sandwich style that slopes from the center towards all four sides in a curved shape. Then place the Pullman in the center rack in the oven with the lid off. Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown on top. The darker the harder the crust will be.

Remove the bread from the Pullman and place on a wire rack on the counter so the moisture can evaporate from the loaf, including the bottom, while it cools.

This makes a very delicious healthy sandwich bread that has a perfect golden brown crust where the bread is soft yet thicker than most store bought bread.

Enjoy!
PT (50) 20-8-14 to 04-24-15
MRI w/ con 13-4-15
XR Pelvis 08-6-15
COR INJ 02-7-15
MRI 14-11-15
Discography w/ CT-Scan 19-1-16
QME 16-2-16
XR LL 29-4-16
Bone Density (DEXA) Scan 01-8-16
XR LL 01-8-16
Metal-LTT 12-8-16