View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 01:31 PM

Post prodisc c issues

Dear JKDE302,
I am sorry you are having the same issues as I am however, I do not want to be euthanized. My pain and complications are very bad but I still have hope that my new Dr will be able to help me. I am trying to keep a positive attitude although the pain breaks me down at times. I know how you feel. I went for my fourth ESI procedure 9-9-11 and I usually get at least 3 wks to a month of relief from these pain shots but not total relief. I still have tremors and feel pulling in my neck and feel tight and stiff. When the relief from the shots wear off I have all the above plus spasms in my neck and shoulders and headaches. Arm pain tingling and numbness in my left arm and tingling and numbness in my right hand and arm. I have heard of success stories of ADR revisions to fusions and I believe that would help me according to my research. I have been doing a lot of that lately and wished I would have done more before my prodisc c surgery. I am still praying to get my life back and will pray for you as well. Keep your chin up. I wish you the best.
msrudy