View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 06:52 AM

I would take Hartford (County) CT unless someone wants to pry it from me. Reading this post last week, my initial thought (fear) was; How can I help someone else when I can not help myself ? Also this appears to be a huge task until I broke it down. Two answers came to me. 1.) I AM having successes because of all the contacts and information I have received here. Making calls is one of my best assets and I can dial a few numbers for the common good. 2.) Recently I received a call from someone (lawyer) who has watched me go through this for eight years and their co-worker has ADR exam this week. Did I say two? 3.) I know a little something about Insurance and where the front doors are in Middletown, Bloomfield, Hartford and Farmington and I am not afraid to knock on them. 4.) I believe in the support of this community and it is looking like a lifesaver more and more every day. Someday I am going to post how much energy, clarity and optimism I have regained since my ADR only 4 weeks ago. Rich, you got my number. Bill
6-14-05 L4/5 & L5/S1 Prodisc Yale New Haven CT Dr. James Yue