View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 09:09 AM
Banned

Poncho and JL,
Thanks...I was able to sleep fortunately however haved awakened in a sobbing state.. I'm hoping some coffee and Miralax will put a smile on my face so I can at least go out and do what I have to today..

RE WC..I guess my wait is on for a bit longer as Charite device is FDA approved and how it's used is the Surgeon's perogative I believe at this point.

I told my Nurse Case Manager last night that when the 3level global fusion was offered to me, I reviewed the literature on this and even the device literature itself stated that it was not recommended for use w/Multiple levels yet surgeons were utilizing the cage at the levels they felt they could as it was an FDA approved device.

I think the WC arguement is flawed at this point, however, will become obsolete in a matter of time. Question is, will my body hang in there till then and not further damage surrounding structures/facets...

I'm really blown away and saddened by this latest rendering however, tenacity is one of my better qualities...