View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Administrator

Boris, thanks for sharing your experiences so eloquently. Wow, so many challenges for any of us to manage, regardless of our medical system.

Dental cleanings in Canada are cheap. And helpful in terms of preventing cardiovascular diseases and keeping prosthetics of all types “cleaner.” As well, Canadians can get photo-disinfection of their teeth and gums – a health improvement measure that the FDA has thus far denied Americans.

This Canadian company has been helping patients clear pathogenic oral biofilm infections for years (excerpt and video link):

Dr. Nicolas G. Loebel, Ondine Biomedical

Are you getting these treatments? It may help you in the long term!

So, back to the complaints. Sadly, the Affordable Care Act’s nasty effects on patients with “sub-clinical” chronic infections has occurred earlier than what I even expected. The policy-makers are very efficient in cutting off care to the ones in dire need of medical treatment. This is very serious; an immediate omen for the future.

This is from today’s posting from a friend on another site:
“…I just got a message from a friend. She has chronic Lyme and has been seeing the same doctor for ten years. Her health insurance carrier just sent her a letter telling her that this MD is no longer covered under her insurance because of the ACA. Affordable? Care?

I am so furious for HER and for so many others that are going to be so NEGATIVELY affected by this monstrosity. So much for keeping our same doctors. Liar, liar, liar. All of them are. It is pathetic. This thing needs to GO AWAY. She is also worried about her SS check she gets because she is so ill. The shutdown...”
In short, I believe the ACA is very bad news for TENS of MILLIONS of Americans, especially ones with chronic diseases of an “unknown etiology.” And I definitely include joint and spinal disc degeneration in that category – since most doctors are AFRAID to send excised spinal disc tissue to be tested for microbial DNA. These diagnostics are good enough for criminal forensics, but not good enough for patient care. This has to change – and only we can change it.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate