View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 02:17 PM

Cool

Thank you. I'm still shocked. Putting my other one together now since I'm feeling really good.

Well unfortunately these are the consequences of Voting. There was a system in place for those that needed help getting CARE. Well when you inject Gov into this they can do or make you do anything so it would not surprise me one bit that it continues to get worse. Its funny they now there is a line for smoking. No line for drugs or alcohol. That's next or should be. Then it'll be potato chips and soda like New York.

A friend of mine was given the option for a blood test to save 400$ per year on his insurance. What do you think they will do with that info??????

We were all warned whether you want to hear it or not! Some listened and most didn't.

We are all paying the price now for providing INSURANCE not care.

It is really sad since there could easily have been a stepped approach but that ship has sailed. Unless it crumbles we are gonna be stuck with it and it will get worse. My insurance DOUBLED across my whole company so how affordable is that? My people look at me funny when i say your raise is in your insurance and it was 4000/yr raise. Not so funny now huh!

Sorry for the rant. Thanks for the congrats and I wish others success as well!
F
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition