View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 05:12 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozphysician View Post
Fasting is all but over [Day 6]. I adjusted the programme on the run but my blood draw numbers were very interesting. Still waiting for the labs to come back on growth factors [CD34+] which is my key marker but my haematology data was outstanding - platelet numbers were double my last test [this is a good thing - it can be a sign of a variety of aplastic blood diseases but I don't have any of those so for me it's a good thing]. The number was 460 x 10*9/L which is not a toxic range but twice what it was a month ago. Its like having a shot of platelet rich plasma running through your system and is a great hosting environment for nerve or joint repair.

First three days were super tough but after that I felt great. I did lose 9 pounds though and need to put that back on
Any updates on how your doing it's been a month.
C4-5: Mild disc height loss with central annular fissure. Small broad-based left paracentral disc protrusion. Moderate central canal stenosis-the disc protrusion abuts and mildly flattens the left ventral surface of the spinal canal.

C5-6: Disc desiccation with mild height loss.Diffuse discosteophyte bulge and uncovertebral joint hypertrophy, moderate central canal stenosis- Severe neuroforaminal stenosis bilaterally, right greater than left.