View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 05:54 AM
Banned

While my back has been feeling quite good the last week since I've had the discogram followed by ESI, I must admit I've been having some serious right knee concerns.

I've had two surgeries on this knee so have thought the symptoms to be knee related however, I had some tweaking pain in the medial and lateral aspect on either side of the patella and below it, and then weakness on the lateral aspect of the knee and the musculature (very weak trying to bend and lift leg up~ almost cannot do it) about a good 6 inches up outter aspect of my thigh.

These symtoms seem to be there early a.m. and later in day after walking or being upright, and limit my ability to be mobile.

There has been some radiating pain from over my right sacral area that radiates or threads thru the lateral aspect of my right leg exactly to that mid upper lateral aspect of my thigh...

Woke up with pain that was at least a 5 working it's way thru the lateral aspect of my thigh, and it's quite a crampy spasm type of feeling..

My OSS probably is a tad peeved that I got my disco done elsewhere as they didn't do a CT scan with it because I had a stand alone CT scan authorized/done earlier in the year...

I'm considering going to Urgent Care if I don't start to feel better with this.. the knee esp. must be evaluated anyway eventually tho I'm trying to just "wait it out"..

Maybe I need surgerical intervention sooner than later.. tho am hoping it's just some nerve irritation that will pass (symptoms started about a week ago w/knee and have progressively worsened)..