View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Banned

Alastair,
Actually I still have back pain but much less than before the ESI. Thankfully not every movement is painful.. but one thing that bothers me is lying down as in sleeping and waking there still seems to be enough noticeable pain. Seems like my pain med (Methadone) and the Neurontin play a big part in further relieving pain throughout the day if I'm mobile.. Standing still tho as in talking and standing around, oh yeah, I still have a back ache.. or sitting too much ~

Trace,
I didn't want a 2nd CT scan done within 4 months. I thought that would be a bit too much but it also wasn't authorized by WC again altho may have been if pushed hard enough for it by doctor..

I realize there would have been probably a better idea of what happened to discogram material after procedure in terms of it leaked where and to what degree and so forth if CT scan done then but I have to wonder in all my preoccupation to get the best diagnosis for my spine in the last so many years if there won't be other health concerns that will later pop up because of the repeated diagnostics done w/little forethought for the rest of my health..