View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 06:51 AM

Hi Sharon,
I'm not sure exactly what you are telling us here?

I seem to read between the lines that what you are saying is that your medication is not working and keeping you out of pain? You need to break the pain cycle if possible. If your medication isn't working you know the old saying "change it".

I know it's infuriating seeing other people recover much more quickly than you but we are all different and we all need to give our bodies time to recover. Remember that there have been huge changes taking place with your spine being "jacked up" (distraction) and many nerves and muscles and blood vessels stretched and put into trauma.

You need may be just to back off a little bit on the exercises, and just learn to take your time -- -- -- PACING -- -- -- it's what it's called. There's all about pacing in the FAQs, and do remember

Slow and Steady Wins this Race -- -

Also remember that depending on the way you perform this recovery, will probably affect you for the rest of your life so even if it takes another nine to 10 months before you're doing handsprings, it will have been worth it in the end.
Best,
Alastair
PS do remember that Lyndsay suffers with fibromyalgia, so her recovery will be very slow.
http://www.adrsupport.org/alastair.html
Thank goodness for Dr Zeegers I am painfree
I am here to help,I live in the UK

I now run the UK spine site and can be contacted at

www.adrsupportuk.com/