View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 06:44 AM

I have been told that as long as I do not have a lapse in my current insurance coverage with BCBS that Aetna and others would not look down on a preexisting condition. I am still talking with them to make sure of this cause the last thing I want is to get coverage and then discover they have a loophole around covering my condition even though I have maintained my BCBS coverage as told.
When I find out for sure I will post, but so far that is what I have heard.

I would love to travel overseas and have my ADR done in Germany. My husband used to live there and I have never traveled overseas and we never had a honeymoon, I could make it a multi-purpose trip. I do not know how anyone can afford $47k though, even if it is a lot cheaper than in the USA. We are just trying to make ends meet with three kids, one income and all my piling up medical bills, we no longer have any savings. Has anyone heard about overseas medical coverage? I read somewhere recently that some insurance companies offer overseas policies because they are realizing how much money they can save by letting people go outside the USA. Has anyone else heard about this or know any more about it?
L5-S1 DDD and herniation
Physical Therapy for 2 yrs, 2 epidural injections, 1 facet injection, discogram on 9/20/07 confirms 2 level ADR needed.
I wear a back brace and use a NMES/TENS unit in addition to taki