View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 10:44 PM

Hello again Sharon,

We seem to be going through similar situations. Like you, I thought that I was just a slow healer, but my pain just continues to escalate. I am having more tests done this week to see if my facet joints may be the reason. My last CT Scan shows a new herniated disc at L5-S1. I will have to endure yet another discogram to see if the L5-S1 is the pain generator. Can they test the facet joints during the discogram or can that only be done during a series of facet injections? I am just confused and frustrated that I seem to be back to my pre surgery pain levels. My PM believes that the pain is coming from either my facet joints or my new herniation. Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated!!! Sometimes I feel as if I am going through all this blind and alone, but then I read something on this site that really speaks to me. This website has truly been a Godsend!! Thanks in advance foe any advice or helpful hints.

Jaret
* 8+ Dr.'s prior to correct diagnosis.
* 3 MRI's, 4 X-Rays, & 2 Discograms - very painful
*Pre-Op Meds: Duragesic Patch 100-150mcg/hr, Opana 80-160 mg, Oxycontin 60-240mg