View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 12:10 PM

Alistair,
Sorry for not following protocol. I can't figure out how to write a private message. Computerphobia.
You had written me about my case of left sided pain. I am almost one year out of Stenum with the three bottom disks ala Maverick. My problem is that I have left sided scar like pain on the back side. You recommended releases. That went completely over my head. Do you think I should have any tests done?
Confused and panicked,
Marilyn

E]Originally posted by Alastair:
This really could just be muscles and ligaments and blood vessels still healing themselves. Are you doing any tummy curl exercises? If you are doing it might be an idea just to ease those up. If you're doing stretching exercises there again it might just be finding a small area which is healing.

A Gentle Pilates exercise in the "Cat" position might help, but do consult a qualified person

I'm not comparing scars with anybody -- -- -- lol at three years my scar is totally gone except for a little red blob which is where the drain went in. My plastic ducks in the bath are the only ones that get to look at my tummy -- -- -- lol

I hope this resolves itself on its own
best,
Alastair [/QUOTE]