View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Banned

Thanks for your responses all..
Getting this last denial/non certification for 2 level ADR that shouldn't have even been sent in as the doctor who saw me doesn't do ADRs and referred me back to Delamarter's practice in Santa Monica where I had already seen Dr.Bae 2 years ago.

Now Dr.Bae feels I would be a better candidate for the fusion with BMP at L5S1 and Pro disc at L4 should L3 be Ok... however, I grow weary of the length of this process w/ WC and feel like packing it in and going to Europe~

To do so, I'd have to close out my case w/WC and lose my future medical benefits..

I've had a cold the last few days and am feeling run down and where I originally said I was disgusted not deflated re the UR 5 page non certification, I'm now deflated... just so tired and weary with all the crap.

Oh well, I'll get a new wind once the cold is over and spring weather hits... thanks for your replies... the non certification took the least supportive Charite evidence and used that as a basis for non cert.. plus wanting years more studies/doc as in fusion (failure?).