View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 04:22 AM

I'll try to find the information on the daily fast I was doing and post a link. Not sure if I have any links on my little laptop that is with me but, I'll be home soon.

I'm getting showered and ready to go to this amazing museum up on a hill that overlooks Barcelona. I saw it for about half a second when I did the bus tour and knew I wanted to go back and walk around the area. It's 10:20 a.m. here so I had better get moving.

Quick question you may know the answer to ... I have noticed a bunch of small bruises on my body the last few days and I don't recall running into anything. The ones on my arms may be from the physical therapist's work. I'm just wondering if the anesthesia has anything to do with it. As I write this I'm thinking it's the NSAIDS because they are thinning out my blood. Have any thoughts on this?

Bon Appetite LOL!
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016