View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbackbeauty View Post
Thank you, I agree with your advice. I find low impact cardio, core strengthening, and gentle stretching work best for me. I am able to function at home without pain if I keep a constant workout routine. My frustration and biggest problem not feeling adequate and physically capable to go back to work. I initially though it was a psychological limitation and fear of getting hurt again but after going back for a few shifts I decided I wasn't able to care for my patients the proper way so I'm back on leave and trying to decide what to do next. It's driving me nuts!
Hi badbackbeauty, sound like me as i trying to go back to my service Engineer job but i just can't perform most of the task. I end up also back to light duty and leave and been trying to rehab for almost 9 months now. Been better but slow slow slow and can have a flare up here and there and end up on bed for 5-10 days depend how bad it is. I only have back pain on my L6-S1 and the rest of disc look very healthy without DDD on it. I also trying to decide to surgery or NOT, as it seem like affecting my life, family and job now. My surgeon said i have about 80% success rate after operation and can be back to normal again. Sound good but not sure wanna to risk it or i should said give it a go...who know what will happen !!!! THINKING FUSION ON L6S1 !!!