View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 01:13 PM
Banned

Dan and Paulette,
Thank you both so much for hosting this party, it was so nicely set up for all to be comfortable and nourishing (emotionally and nutritionally)!

Brad, I remember you at the Regan gig and seeing you this time I almost didn't recognize you as your eyes were shining bright and you seemed energized and healthy~

Gary, honestly like a dope I thought you were accompanying someone who either was getting or had ADR as you were sitting most of the time it appeared and so comfortably~ WOW...you done good!

Willie, ManOMan.. what a harrowing tale you told, all the pain and "stuff" you went thru tho the incredible miraculous healing was so ..incredible! I was just amazed and in awe of everything you and your family have gone thru and am so glad you are where you are today!

Pablocruz and wife, was great to meet you two.. again, there's one amazingly happy recipient of 3 lumbar discs and doing great.. the smile on your face would be a poster ad for multi level pro disc surgery w/DelaMarter.. altho it's more impressive just to see how your face lit up with your spinal success.. and oh yeah.. no jackhammering please!!!

Rick, I wish I had gotten more time to talk w/you tho it was great seeing you there and you looked really happy too.. just like a normal person!

Jim, I'm glad you're better, I hope you continue to improve and still, I was so impressed that you could stand in one place so long! Hey, happy moving, hope that goes well~ let us know how that all goes..

Dan, didn't talk w/you altho I hope you're doing better.. let's put some weight back on you? Paulette and I will help you~

Paulette, I'm so glad you talked me into going~ I didn't feel badly at all about being a discless wonder among all the "diskys" or discchicks/discdudes.. (you were the only DC I think?). All that aside, you did a beautiful job of pulling things together and making it all happen w/Dan~ much appreciated!

Others it was great to see you all there and the spouses/girl friends/family as well~

Mark and Diane, thanks so much you guys for the ride~ have a wonderful and safe trip ~

Great party all, tho missed the triple lundy tho I think I kept Willie too busy talking~