View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 08:24 AM

My surgeon of choice was Dr. Bierstedt. After contacting several surgeons and submitting my information, he was the one that "personally" reviewed my diagnostic reports, gave his opinion of my situation and his recommendations for surgical intervention. He answered my questions via personal phone call rather than resorting to email or an associate from his office. All medical responses were addressed by him. Other travel and business questions were handled through his office - the way it should be. After conversing with him, I did not have that "second thought" feeling. I knew this was the direction I needed to follow.
17 months post surgergy - I'm doing very well. I haven't had the need to revisit a local surgeon here for any type of follow up or concern. I do have a medical condition that could easily antagonize further problems with connective tissue, but it hasn't found a way to readdress the problem.

Laura
C4/5 central and rightward bulging of disc and osteophyte causing mild right neural foramen stenosis narrowing and right lateral recess narrowing
C6/7 Central disc bulging and osteophyte and hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum canal stenosis and narrowing of bilateral neural foramina
Sept 9, 2013 Scheduled with Dr. Bierstedt C4/5 & C6/7 M6