View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romakis View Post
May I ask who your doctor was?
My doctor was Dr Clavel in Spain. i did a Three level l C-3 to C-6.
The cost was 36000 euro about 47000 dollars at the time. That was when the $ was 1.35 to the euro. It is 1.13 now. I was one of the unlucky five percent that came down with what doc called C5 palsy left arm, deltoid rotator cuff all out of commission. If has been almost 2 years and I can now lift my left arm above my head with stiffness and pain. Forearm, triceps, biceps deltoid mostly back but muscles around the deltoid muscle still weak and Painful. Probably at 60 -70 percent on left side now. Have slight pain in right shoulder still but it is completely usable. Doc told me if would be better in one year, then he said two years. It is slowly getting better but still painful. I recommended Dr Clavel to my doctors son for a three level and he is doing great after six months. He is a very nice doctor and most of his patients come out with no problems. Everything was included transportation,hotel,hospital and surgery. Only paid extra for food.
Yes I would still recommend him!
May need lumbar later as I have had 6 injections. They do help. Also had Physical Therapy. Just had 3 level cervical discectomy with C4-5. C5-6 C6-7 ADR but have severe arm pain now. Waiting for X-ray and Dr Clavels plan.