View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 11:21 AM

Default ADR Doctor Research

I have received positive advice on ADR for L4-L5 and L5-S1 from both Dr. Clavel and Dr. Ritter-Lang. I had a chance to speak with Dr. Clavel over the phone and felt good about him as a doctor. I never spoke to Ritter-Lang as I found a lot of negative things about him through this site and others. That said, I would like to proceed with Dr. Clavel but (as I am sure many of you have experienced) everyone has an opinion about going abroad to have this surgery. Everyone thinks I am absolutely nuts for doing this in Spain. That said, has anyone done an independent review of Clavel and/or the hospital he performs surgery. I feel the need to do more investigative work (outside of this site) just to make myself feel comfortable about the provider and facility. Does anyone know of a company that can help with this type of background investigation?

2009 - L4-L5 and L5-S1 Herniation
2011 - L5-S1 ruptures and microdiscectomy performed (not all numbness in foot goes away)
2012 - 4th MRI reveals major deterioration of both discs with foraminal narrowing (causing numbness in both legs). Fusion is imminent. Shots and medication until I can no longer handle it!
2013 - Surgery performed by Dr Clavel at Quiron Hospital in June. M6 ADR at L4-L5 and L5-S1