View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 09:28 PM

Hi Mark,

I am actually trying to do some additional research right now into where my husband (Rodney) will stay while I am in the hospital. We were originally thinking of him just staying at the hotel that the hospital had sent information on, Romantik Hotel****Gut Schmelmerhof (www.gut-schmelmerhof.de). It actually looks quite fancy. They offer weekly rates and seem to be more of kitchenette/apartments than hotel rooms. Plus the price includes breakfast and dinner. However, early today I saw Alastair's post in the FAQ on 'Information about Bogen' where he mentioned a couple other hotels that I think might be closer than this gut schmelmerhof hotel. However, I am having a hard time finding websites for the Hotel zur Post and the Pension Schreiber.

Maybe after I get out of the hospital, he and I can stay at the gut schmelmerhof hotel, that will be our "vacation." Otherwise, one of the two I've listed above or the Hotel Am Platzl. I think that we might try the Pension Screiber under Alastair's advisement. The lack of cigarette smell is very appealing.

If you have any suggestions, I'm always open. Thanks.

JULIE

If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.