View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 04:32 PM

So far, Dr. Clavel is the only surgeon to recommend surgery on my lumbar spine. When I asked him why he couldn't use an artificial disc his response was "Did another surgeon say he would put one there?" said rather emphatically. Cheryl, you know as much as I do. I'm still trying to figure out if I even need surgery there. If I do, then I would expect to get other surgeons on board with the diagnosis. Dr. Bierstedt is the only other one to comment and he said no surgery on my lumbar or thoracic. I'm hoping Dr. Zeegers will give me a response someday soon regarding my lumbar and thoracic spine. He's holding up my report because he wants further tests done on my cervical spine and I've had the worst time trying to get my insurance company to approve them. Another month screwing around with this and I've made little to no progress.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016