View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 08:28 PM

Unhappy One step forward and two steps back

I have been struggling with a problem so, thought I would put it out to the community. Dr. Zeegers will not give me his opinion because he wants me to get a bone scintigraphy test and a ct scan of my cervical spine. I asked him to give me his diagnosis without the tests but, he hasn't responded to my email. This is frustrating since I'm out close to $1000 for his opinion and have gained nothing from it so far because he brought this concern up before I retained him. I have not been able to get my insurance to cooperate and pay for the tests. In fact, they have now lost the records of even looking into it and denying them. I have also looked into paying cash and know this will set me back at least $1000 for the two tests and probably more. I'm still trying to figure out how to get it done. I sent Dr. Zeegers' letter explaning why I need the tests to Dr. Clavel. Dr. Clavel does not think I have osteolysis in my cervical spine. Dr. Bierstedt never mentioned it either and neither did the surgeon at the Barrow Institute. Dr. Zeegers is concerned that there is a low grade infection in my neck from my surgeries 2008 - 2010. Do I keep fighting this uphill battle to get the tests done or schedule the surgery with Dr. Clavel and hope he's correct? My problems are more complicated than this but, I thought I would just throw out the first one and see what you all think.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016