View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 03:28 AM

Exclamation Research carefully before deciding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian View Post
I have only found a couple negative reviews on Ritter lang but that was before 2009 when an older disc was being used but since then he has been pretty spotless with his reviews and Clavel I could not find anything. They are probably both great doctors and there is always that chance that something will go wrong,
I am sorry. I don't want to be rude, but if you only found a couple of negative reviews, your internet search was, in my opinion, not complete. I think there should be much more out there, that is, unless they have already been censured out. They spend a huge amount of money on marketing and search engine optimization (more than any other spine clinic?).
Even the first hit on google is a video, where the guys final words are, quote:
"My goal is to make sure noone ever, ever, goes to Stenum hospital, ever again."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25NZ47SKWqw

I even watched the marketing videos that the hospital themselves put up. First of all, they use patients that are fresh out of surgery and probably still on heavy medication. Sure, it is easy to get them to confess that they are "happy", since they have no clue on what is their actual final outcome. Second, even the videos featuring long-term patients don't seem to be so pain-free after all. I recall, in one of their marketing video, a woman who was emphasizing how important it is to keep up with the daily physiotherapy after surgery. Once again, I don't want to be rude, but if the best patient outcome of the hospital still requires daily physiotherapy to survive, I would be utterly scared of how the worst outcome is doing...

Additionally, this guy brags on his website on how fast he can do the surgery. This further highlights the attitude of patients being objects on a conveyor belt, to be dealt with swiftly and dispatched...

I really want to help you make the best decision...