View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:19 PM

I've debated long and hard about telling you all this. There is a MAJOR part of my story that I have been leaving out.

I went into the Operating Room to have C6-C7 fused. They woke me up and said "oops. We accidentally fused C7-T1." But they had a present for me. Four hours later I rolled back into the O.R. and received an artificial disc at C6-C7. They had removed the only healthy disc in my neck.

I have left this out because the first thing everyone asks me is "are you going to sue?" I do not wish to discuss that. My number one focus is to get better. Please don't ask me about it, I will not answer. Do not ask me if, who, or where.

I'm sorry for not mentioning it sooner. I did not mean to deceive anyone. I just want the focus to be on what is now wrong with me. Going back and reading my first post I can see where I had it in there but I edited it out and didn't do a good job of it.
May 2nd 2011 – Fusion at C7-T1, prodisc ADR at C6-C7
Present – Headache since May 2nd. Dizzy spells with trouble concentrating and blurred vision and hearing. Mid-back pain that radiates into my chest, neck soreness, numb extremities. Cold chills throughout body.