View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 07:09 AM

Yeah, Dave!!!! Glad to hear you're doing so well on the other side now! Hooray!

Yup; it's withdrawal... Had the same thing myself from Percocets and, like you, didn't know what it was until my wife pointed out the fact of withdrawal. I don't know anthing about "The Patch" but is there any way you can reduce it's strength by cutting part of it off? I agree that you ought to be seeking professional help to "get off the meds" as appropriate. Some people here have gone cold turkey with no problems and some people have had the devil of a time getting off the meds, so you need to have yourself evaluated, I would think, to determine what might be best for you.

"Honey Do"? Is that something you play with in the pool or is that "husbandly duties" (or both)? Never heard that phrase before.

Years of pain, discectomy, research into anatomy, hardware, clinical trials, facilities, surgeons, techniques, insurance. Attempts at ProDisc, Activ-L trials. Now, low bone density. D'oh!!!

At 61 years, no longer qualifying for trials due to my age (chronological, not physical or mental).

2009 - Working on improving bone density or getting rich so I can go to Germany, where medicine and insurance have gone beyond the Stone Age.