View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 12:34 AM

Default Same surgeon :)

Hey Molly,
I was just reading your post, I am so sorry you are going through all of this. It makes my stomach swirl, just thinking about ADR failing or not working. I also have some arthritis in my facet joints; but I have had facet injections, that only made the pain worse for a couple of weeks, then back to normal. I also see Dr. Zigler of TBI, he has yet to operate on me; but from everything I have read, he is one of the best! I also love how down to earth he is, I came to both of my appointments with my 2 year old, my friend (for an extra set of ears) and her toddler. He was so unfazed by this, even interacting with the kids. The first surgeon I saw, was an arrogant a-hole with little ADR experience, that I had never heard of and could not find anything on (and I didn't even have kids on that appointment); not to mention he was all about fusion. Dr. Zigler, agreed that fusion would be a bad option for me and that I would be best suited for ADR. Hopefully, I will be having surgery in the next couple of months. Best of Luck, Kathy