View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
KBear:

Lovely little rugasaurus's you have.

They are cute and, probably the light of your life.

Hang in there and go with God. It sounds like you have a great surgeon lined up and it is in God's hands now (and a great surgeon working under his direction).

I also had some facet arthritis before my 4 level ADR. If the surgeons followed the exclusionary criteria to the letter probably most of us would have been excluded.

Terry Newton
Thanks Terry. I'm already praying for God's guidance for my surgeon during my surgery! God has definitely been working on me with my control issues, throughout this ordeal. I have learned (the hard way) that I am not in control and will never be. I definitely have learned to smell the roses (or stinky kids feet in my case I wouldn't trade the stinky feet for the world, you are right, they are the light of my life. During many a depressing day, they are the reason I can go on, to keep fighting.) I'm glad to know that others had facet arthritis too, and were ok. Both surgeons I saw, did not think that it was too bad for ADR; although the radiologist who read the MRI did report it to be worse than what the surgeon says it is. Dr. Zigler also says that if that was my pain generator, that the facet injections would have provided me relief, and they didn't.