View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 01:42 AM

Default hi

hey sandy, sorry for the late reply. been doing too much research etc and studying at the same time and trying to make sense of life as I see fit. I have modified my activities significantly. i am now trying to lose weight...weigh 180 tryin to get down to 170 ideally. i think being in a better shape prior to ADR is very important. I have also been running around trying to figure out how to get tests done...like MRI, Xrays and CT scans by friday.

On another note...yes dr. rajakumar is considered probably one of the best doctors in india if not the best. At least thats what i have heard through my family. i have doctors in my family who have asked around and he popped up. Dr. rajakumar is very good in reconstructive surgeries and he probably has done a lot of ADRs in India...He does a lot of research on discs and infections so it makes sense for me to go and see what he has got up his sleeve. You made the right choice in dropping him for ADR. You should generally go with a surgeon who is ultra specialized in ADR and does like 2-3 on average ADRs per week and has done atleast 300 and has consistent successes and can make very good diagnostic of your case (notice all the ands). But otherwise, rajakumar is definitely a good surgeon. glad u made the right choice. and dont go through health base. i was doing the same thing until i found ADR. you can set up your own trips. I am surprised you had a visa issue. Indian embassies love giving visas to americans because well americans spend american dollars there. Anyways...catch ya later
2011-diagnosed with two level DDD L4-L5 L5-S1
2011-ESI performed then 2 level disectomy/lami
12/11: Diagnosed with spinal infection. Currenly on antibiotics (ivy). changes in mri due to infection. rushed to the hospital. got surgical drainage and a laminectomy at l5 and another partial laminectomy at l4.