View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:54 PM

Jules, thanks for that advice, it's always a little scary going somewhere else and you stick out like a foreigner. Good luck on hearing back from Dr. Clavel. I know the waiting is very hard! I hope you hear soon.
Laidup, good catch. Well that is a new direction I'm taking, getting one disc instead of two. My bottom disc was not in that bad of shape and I was going to have 2 adr's instead of just the one because they would be going in there anyway. So now since I'm getting the XL disc we are leaving the bottom disc stay there. All of the other 3 doctors had said my bottom disc was not in that bad of shape. It is a decision I have thought about at just at this point I really feel this is the right choice for me and my age of 58, I hope the bottom disc will last at maybe get some of that stress off of it that is going on now. Right now I'm trying to get a blood test and dexa and ekg and visa set up. I would like to go the 2nd week of March if I can get it all worked out in time.
Good luck to you also srajan.
2011 - right sided transforaminal injection for sciatica and it worked, yeah!
2011- Scheduled for 2 ADR's with Dr. Rajakumar/India but cancelled until Feb. or March.