View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 06:09 PM

srajan, Yeah I totally am happy to be able to have him and really trust him too. As with many of the doctors, they are busy & some times takes awhile. His website is:
Cirurgia da Coluna - Dr. Luiz Pimenta
And the address is right there on the site. I think the best way to start is to mail your cd's of x-ray and mri to that address. You would have more luck I'm sure to begin that way so he has something to go on. Just be sure to get the tracking number so you can see if they get it or not, the mail oversea's often gets lost. Send two of them if you want. I really think thats the best way to start. It took me many months to get to this point. I started in November. And now I'm rushing around to get visas and blood tests and bone scan to be able to have my operation by the 2nd week of March. It's still not real yet. Maybe after I put out the money for plane tickets it will be??? Good luck in your search.
2011 - right sided transforaminal injection for sciatica and it worked, yeah!
2011- Scheduled for 2 ADR's with Dr. Rajakumar/India but cancelled until Feb. or March.