View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 01:54 AM

Thanks Toebin, and I am definately going to be talking to different docs. In talking with my PT, who is a DPT, who I trust as he deals with sports therapy as well as reahb (as well as my own impressions...) what the MRI shows will pretty definately lead to being cut on. The question is going to be by who and what procedure.

Just curious, how thick is your neck? I was thinking about the neck structure and the geometry of traction, and after talking with my PT I think I am going to try and prototype a pneumatic prone device that will hold the shoulders, provide an adjustable arc under the neck, and pull the neck over the arc so the traction is in the proper curvature rather than pulling the curve straight. I think part of my problem is I done realy get a streatch till over 30lbs of force, and that pulls me out of the stock head restraint at the office. Any thoughts are welcome!
Mild herniations C3-4 and C4-5

Numbness R-Hand - Gone withing 48 hrs of surgury
"Hot-Wire" pain R-Shoulder through elbow and hand - still controlled with Nurontin, expected gone in a few weeks.
intermittent tingling and electrical jolts R-Arm - Gone after surgery