View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 07:13 AM

I am sorry to hear about your pain. When I began my process locally (Tampa Bay, FL) area, I began by searching on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Rays website for their published Orthopaedic and Neuro Surgeons. I also emailed their athletic training department for some confirmations. Also I was fortunate to have WWE professional wrestlers that live in the area as it originally began in Tampa (and a friend that knows Terry Bollea "Hulk Hogan"), so I asked him who they use. In Missuori, I would make a call/email to the athletic training department of both the University of Missouri and the St. Louis Rams/Cardinals. This will give you at least a good look and starting point. Trust me, these professional/high level university football teams all have top level orthopaedic and neuro surgeons who are at least a place to start... At the end of the day I did not use any of them, but I did visit the bucs/hogan's physician for an opinion (he wanted to do a fusion).

This is where I would begin locally (or semi locally)... Best of luch.
41 y/o Male, Successful Disc Arthroplasty Procedure (Prodisc C in Tampa, FL) with excellent outcome June 2011... January 2012 had 3rd episode of "throwing out my back", Lumbar Pain radiating down buttocks and into both legs, MRI shows centrally Herniated L5-S1, Bilateral S1 ESI scheduled beginning March 2012...