View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 11:31 PM

So today I was charged with 16 counts of felony fraud. My injury. I am a police officer who chased a violent suspect in the dark until he climbed to the top of a fence and waited for me. Then proceeded to jump on my head and shoulders bending me in two backwards(extreme extension)into a fence then attempting to strangle me. Three years later I have three artificial discs in my spine approved by the FDA fighting to gain as much recovery as possible, while simutaneously I am charged with 16 counts of W/C fraud. After the City I worked for threatened me a week before surgery to drop all civil claims against them including workmans comp or they would call the D.A. and force prosecution. Can we say extortion. I refused to drop my claims and on January 21 a criminal complaint was filed against me. My story is more complicated than you can imagine. I did not even want to be on disablity I refused to leave work. Once it was discovered I was seriously injured and had been misdiagnosed they made me leave work then began a vicious attack and set up. I will need all of your to help. I have great attorney's but will need your voices at some point. I will let you know in the near future what the plan is. Dano I am interested in your contacts can we talk?
Please keep praying for me, I am so afraid.
Jenny