View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 04:31 PM

Well, lucky me, I just found out I'm approved for the new XL NuVasive disc with Dr. Pimenta and so will be going to Brazil in the very near future. I guess things happen for a reason and now I'm very happy they did. Like not getting the visa in time to go to India. It all worked out better for me. I would much rather have the XL Nuvasive disc than the Mavrick disc. The XL goes in through the side which I really like and Dr. Pimenta is a top, world wide known surgeon. The XL is in clinical trials right now in 13 states now. Also to travel to Brazil than India is a little bit less scary. Brazil has 24 percent unemloyment right now so a lot of poor people. I will write more once I know more, I just found out this morning. Yeah!!!!
2011 - right sided transforaminal injection for sciatica and it worked, yeah!
2011- Scheduled for 2 ADR's with Dr. Rajakumar/India but cancelled until Feb. or March.