View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 09:03 PM

Default No personal experience with Dr. Kim

But I've read as many scholarly publications as I could get my hands on since my "ordeal" began and his name frequently appears in the author/researcher credits in the small library I've managed assemble. I remember because the credits are often the section within scientific publications that I am able to fully comprehend...:-)

If I'm not mistaken he was one of the surgeons who participated in the actual Mobi-C two level clinical trials and while it's not a personal testimonial I think it's a pretty favorable indication. A while back someone was asking for help finding the best surgeons in the US for two level cervical and one of the senior members, can't remember who, said to check out the researchers credited in the report from the clinical trial because they would be the surgeons with the most experience.

Probably stuff you already know and have thought about but I got sick of the crickets so thought I'd jump in.:-)

I hope I'm not misremembering the whole clinical trial participant thing. But if he was part of the trials I would take some reassurance in that. By comparison, the month after I decided I wanted to go the two level Mobi-C route, my neurosurgeon attended LDRs training for the procedure...

Above all, best wishes and I hope next week is the beginning of a new and pain free life.
May 2016 to present - Appealing. Summit the couch daily; trek to restroom/kitchen as necessary.