View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 12:40 AM

Default Nervous

Welcome to our world. I'm not on the other side yet I'm a few weeks away also, but on the being a bit nervous? All I can say is wow! I'm a lot nervous n all I suggest is to say you have done your home work n made the best choices you can make and avoid reading any negativity at this point in your venture. Words can not describe my degree of nervousness even though I know my chances of being better off are good. I am trying to stay away from any negitive stories on ADR but it's hard for me. But probably like you I'm at the end of the road of living like in hell!

As far as your situation, it's appalling that the guy can run over a public service employee and serve less time than the hell you have been living in. Crazy country we live in. I use to be proud n immediately after 911 public service employees become tops on my list of things that made America great. But since then the system our elected officials have in place make me wonder how much longer we have at being top dog in the world?

I personally want to thank you for your years of service allowing guys like me to go away for work n feel confident my family is safe due to people like you!

Thank you

Break a leg

Gabe
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great