View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 01:03 AM

Default 2 Level Mobi-C

Hey GirlCaptain, I can respond to yout request for "someone here who has had the Mobi-c implanted, even better if you've had two levels".

I had two levels (C6-C7 and C7-T1) replaced in November 2015 with the Mobi-C disc in Colorado, so about 10 months ago. They have been absolutely great for me, I was skiing some of the toughest mogul runs at Vail and Winter Park/Mary Jane in March and have been mountain biking all summer and my neck feels great. My C5-C6 also could use a new disc, but since it is not approved in the states I had to wait on that one. That one gives me some grief from time to time but over all there is very little I wont do physically, I would not hesitate to do it again, in fact I would go for that third level if i could.

At this point my neck feels better than it has in years, I can't tell that there is anything artificial in there at all. I have had no clicking or stability issues that others have been concerned about at all.

I can't speak for your surgeon as I used Dr. Vikas Patel, but I have no complaints about the Mobi-C discs, they have been great for me.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.
2013 C7/T1 Massive Disc Herniation (extruded)
2013 C5/C6 Severe DDD - Never bothered me (discovered with C7/T1 MRI)
2013 C6/C7 Severe DDD - Never bothered me (discovered with C7/T1 MRI)
11/2015 Mobi-C at C6-C7 & C7-T1 by Dr. Vikas Patel