View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 03:33 AM

Default one more question to add to my LONG post!

I know this is a long post but with as busy as I am with my family, work, etc., I barely have time for this so here goes another question...
Re: Dr. Clavel at the Barcelona Spain Institute. I've heard excellent things about this Dr. as well and I plan to get a 2nd opinion from him (European 2nd opinion). My Liason, Ken Hiebert, to the ONZ spinesolutions group of Dr. Bierstedt said that Dr. Clavel is or was associated with Dr. Ritter-lang and then broke out on his own or branched out on his own (not sure exactly what he said here) BUT then I talked with another 2 level ADR cervical pt. and he said that Dr. Clavel used to be with the ONZ group until 2009 until he split out on his own. Can someone enlighten me as to how and whom Dr. Clavel is affiliated with or was? I know Sternum hospital and Dr. Ritter-lang have quite a bit of negative publicity and I'm trying to figure our who is who. Thank you.
Discography-Sept. 2014
L3/L4: Moderate-Severe DDD, annular tear, 3 leaks, reactive endplate changes, osteophytes, mod.height loss, no disc signal.
L4/L5: Mod.DDD, large annular tear, no disc signal. Posterior leak into spinal canal.
Metal Allergies: Nickel plus 3 others
Cancelled 2 level ADR or hybrid surgery -1/15/15
37 year old active mom