View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 01:33 PM

Well there are several posts about Ritter Lang that alarm me, I know of a woman who had surgery with him and while she was still in Germany the disc collapsed and came apart. If I remember correctly she was taken back in and x rays were done etc but she was told there was nothing wrong.

Years down the line the disc is still collapsed, she has had her scans looked at by other surgeons and there has been confirmation that the disc was placed incorrectly. She's got nowhere with Enande/Ritter Lang and that's that.

However hundreds if not thousands have used him and had amazingly good results.... All surgeons can make mistakes, it's how they are dealt with that counts.

There is very little wrong to say about Clavel, I have read on here someone who was still in pain well after surgery, Clavel looked at this scans again and couldn't see anything wrong, and basically said sorry but that's how it is... It wasn't me and I'm not Clavel, so maybe there was nothing else he could do, but the original poster wasn't overly impressed.

Other than that I've found very little to say badly about Clavel, he's clearly and amazing surgeon, he's also a nice guy I believe, and I know he does charity work in the form of surgery etc in Africa....

I would have no doubts about using Clavel, I wouldn't use Ritter Lang.... Just my view, other people may well say differently!!

08.16 - Back/sciatica problems arose (what I class as the start of life changing problems in day to day life)

10.16 - After signifcant recovery problems arose again and life has never been the same since

02.17 - L4/5 Small bulge, L5/S1 small protrusion confirmed by MRI, L5/S1 pressed on sciatic nerve but no significant compression noted.