View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 02:02 PM

Hi All,

This is the opening to my letter to NBC. I encourage all of you to cut this and add your own story to the bottom. Or use it as a jump off to get started. I sent the letter to as many emails on the above link that may be interested. The more they receive at one time the better. I also put Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery in the subject area:

Dear NBC

There are thousands of people in the US that suffer tremendously from back pain and there insurance companies will only pay for fusion A surgery that takes away your mobility and cause the adjacent discs to fail in the future requiring more surgery. This is an outrage and we need your help to bring this to the attention of the American public. When I was first diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease I thought I was all alone but in the last few months I have realized it is not just about me but it is a much bigger, it is about thousands of Americans that are being denied health treatment for back problems because the insurance companies will not pay for Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery. This is an outrage and we desperately need your help to get the word out.....................
T-12 Compression Fracture 10/04
C-7 Spines Process Fracture 5/99
http://prodisc2.blogspot.com/
You are my Rock God in you I can do anything