View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Banned

I recently moved .. and now am living alone. The accumulation of "stuff" is overwhelming and my back has been hurting all along with packing and now unpacking as I am lifting quite a bit and doing things I "know" I shouldn't do but I don't have a choice at this time .. hiring someone is out of the ? since I'm bleeding $$ all over the place right now just getting things situated.

I think either I've aggravated a muscle group (probably use more of right side in lifting -dominant and stronger side of body) or hopefully not a higher discs.. I'm having this steady pretty intense pain on the right side above my ileac crest going under my ribs in the back. Feels like if the accordian was being played, that it's the squished together movement .. my back feels like it's trying to do that on that side.. and I have difficulty lifting my left leg up as in getting in and out of shower because that causes the intense pain in right side..(maybe it's just L4)...

I've had this feeling before on both left and right side but it never has gone up so high on my back...

Lying down helps if I do it for a day or two. Sitting is prohibted right now as the smashed accordian runs down the tailbone also tho I'm used to pain in the tailbone/low back...

Sure hope I'm not damaging L3 more or anything higher.. I'm trying to get myself set up so that I can choose a surgeon soon to do this surgery (probably spring of '06)..

Actually I'm quite proud of myself and the amount of stuff I can actually do~even tho it ends up hurting after a while..