View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 01:41 PM

If you have severe stenosis, you should just go ahead and get the 1-level Mobi-c. If c4-c5 goes, they can always go back in there and add another one (and the insurance will most likely cover it because you already have a Mobi-c in there, which is approved for two-levels).

I'm also pretty young, and if I was in your situation, I'd just go for it. The M6-c is probably a better disc, but because you're only at one level, and it looks like your other discs are pretty healthy, I can't imagine there will be any major problems, so why pay $35k+ overseas when you can get a pretty good disc for almost nothing here?

Over the years I've always been told by the (many) surgeons I've seen, they'll only do surgery on me if I experience weakness, have muscle atrophy, or have severe spinal cord compression. None of which I have (just a lot of neck pain and the occasional radiculopathy).
C5-6: Central right paracentral 2mm disc osteophyte fomplex. Abuts ventral cord with some cord flattening.
C6-7: Disc desiccation with broad based central 1.5mm disc osteophyte complex.