Thread: Pro-Enz
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 02:50 PM

These are the items in Pro-Enz: Combines vitamin C, zinc, manganese, select B vitamins, turmeric, ginger, boswellia, rosemary, lemon bioflavonoid and bromelain, a natural enzyme from pineapple.

Turmeric has low bioavailability or low absorption in the body. Because of this, it is usually combined with black pepper or Bioperine. I don't see anything like this in this formula. Here's an article on how to increase it's absorption. Turmeric is an important root in this formula so absorption is key to you getting the best performance from the supplement.
How To Optimize Turmeric Absorption for Super Boosted Benefits

I agree with Harrison. I think it's overpriced. I do take quite a bit of supplements and herbs. However, I think it's better to get ginger, turmeric and bromelain (pineapple) by making fresh juices at home. Most of the time when I take a supplement, I just trust it's doing it's job. I can always "feel" the difference right after I drink a fresh juice. I'm careful to not let my juices oxidize and can make several days worth at a time. I find it very addictive because I always feel better when I incorporate them into my diet. It can be time consuming because it takes a lot of shopping and prep work but, I've figured out how to streamline it over the years. It's worth the work! Ginger and Turmeric are great roots for helping to manage pain in the body.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016