View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 09:07 PM

Angry

Harrison,

I dont think you actually answered Bwinks question but rather suggest something with no numbers to back it up.

No doctor anywhere on the planet will be perfect. What sucess rate is based on is also grey.

Aren't you breaking your own rules here.

Bwink has to make a decision based on what is available here which is nothing as to what needs to be done and will not be covered anyway or most likely. The Euro's have more experience and access to a better implant IMHO. Our bodies aren't perfect nor will anyones recovery.

Cost for most is very difficult and some decisions need to be cost based.

I thought this forum was for information not bashing.
Clavel was straight with me and explained a small number of issues that have transpired over time and spent alot of time doing so.

Painting this surgeon with a broad brush because, I BELIEVE, your experience with another stealing this site is wrong.

I live right near Phila with all the teaching hospitals and I still got the GOLD STANDARD line and the Payton Manning line.

You say "High volume" above. Very misleading and not a help here. The man specializes in this surgery so his numbers will be high by default. Should I complain about the Ferrari dealer messing up my Ferrari because they mostly work on Ferraris

Your comment above gives people pause is not called for. If you want a bashing post hten create one for yourself.

Feel free to kick me off but This is uncalled for since you truly cannot name one surgeon mentioned here that hasnt had problems but claims close to full sucess which is impossible without having the benchmark for what is included in that measure. Feel free to PM me and I would be more than happy to have a real conversation without exposing others and possibly dashing their hopes.

My opinion you owe Bwink an apology for possibly creating doubt. Stick to the facts and provide numbers to back the claim please.

And, lastly I am upset since this site, with all the good people on here including YOU helped me make an informed decision to contact and then make my own judgement. Who cares where someone goes as long as they get fixed to the highest standard possible.

Be well and peace of mind in all decisions.
Respectfully,
Frank
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition