View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 05:43 PM

It took a very long time to come to this conclusion and it's subjective but, IMO it's Dr. Clavel. I suggest that you go to the Post Surgery Forum and search his name so you can read what others have said. I think it's important to know what you are getting into and to feel comfortable with your decision.

If you want to stay in the United States, I think it's the Texas Back Institute (Dr. Blumenthal) but, there is much less information in the forum compared to Dr. Clavel.

I spent about five months reading the forums and posts on this site. I also contacted all the surgeons you mentioned plus, Dr. Blumenthal at TBI and Dr. Zeegers in Europe. I sent packages to all but Dr. Bertagnoli. I am not a fan of the Pro-Disc nor, was I thrilled with the stories I read from patients that had surgery with him. I have a pretty extensive thread in the International Forum that may be helpful to you.

Good luck.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016