Thread: Hi Everyone
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 06:42 AM

Well I think you are on the right track talking to the doctors in Europe etc. clavel, Desai, Rischke, etc etc. I would talk to them, send your MRI to them and see what they have to say before you decide on fusion. You are quite young at 27 years old to be having such terrible problems, I feel for you there. Mine started around 33 but started off as a nuisance that has grown to be a day to day burden.

You say you can't fly because you can't sit. Well can you go business class? I go business class, not because I want to spend the extra money but economy class absolutely destroys my back.

Business class you can get the seats that will stretch out so you can lie down, which is what I do, some airplanes are better than others for the business class seats so I would research a bit. Yes it costs more but if you do your research and check a lot you can often get okay deals, but probably still double the price or more of economy.

I would certainly suffer for a few hours in a plane if it resulted in a process to fix my problems.

However, that is in the future. These days you should be researching doctors, talking to doctors, sending MRI, X rays, Dexa scans or whatever they need. researching the discs and then decide on which doctor and disc is right for you.

Do not feel pressured to do anything, there are some doctor's aids that I have found a bit aggressive in trying to get you to do surgery right away. Take your time, research and make an educated decision. It is a big one and it took me personally over 1.5 years to finally decide but some people of course are much faster. I often battle my own brain on if I should do this at all, but finally committed for October of this year.
L4-L5
L5-S1
Considering ADR Procedure This Year